Kathleen Phillips, Ph.D.
- BACP Accredited Counsellor & Psychotherapist; EMDR practitioner
- Registered Play Therapist & Supervisor
- Nearly 20 years' experience
- Specialising in several key areas
- No waiting list, no referral needed
- Can be seen privately (no insurance needed, no NHS referral needed)
Find Success With:
- Anxiety, worry, stress (incl. insomnia)
- Panic attacks
- Difficulty with family, friends, or work
- Relationship issues (general or specific)
- Negative life patterns
- Difficult life transitions: divorce, loss of a loved one, physical/mental illness
- Past abuse
- Past trauma
- Difficulties with your child(ren)
- A desire to change one’s life,including: losing weight, quitting smoking, improving job or sports performance
Kathleen has spent nearly 20 years working with adults, children and families across the US and UK. My training includes a Bachelor’s in Business, Master’s Degrees in Special Education and Counselling, a Ph.D. in Natural Health, and numerous additional general and specialist therapeutic qualifications gained over the years. She work directly with clients, and also supervise other therapists and their work.
Be it for yourself, your family, or your child or teenager, Kathleen is here to not only help you resolve whatever symptoms you might be experiencing, but to help you find the root of the symptom, so it doesn’t resurface later, in some other way!
Her goal is to help people of all ages to find, and be, their very best selves.
Should you have something you’d like to discuss, please give Kathleen or the clinic a call.